Policies which delegates, or policy committees could revise and alter, or suggest something new. These are party policies that delegates will approve, or disapprove of in a free vote.
These are not part of the rock solid policies, and are not part of the foundational party policies.
Non-Foundational Policies (following the 70 point policy list on the page Constitution)
2. Lands Invited to form the House of Israel
5. Wages of Members of Parliament
6. Speaker of the House
12. Government Departments and Ministries
14. House of Israel Party Constitution
15. Judicial System
16. Swift Justice
19. Torts, Laws and Legislation
22. Visions and Perceptions
Customs Entrenched - specifically
24i . Miscellaneous Amateur Sports, Life in the City, School Year
24q. Weights and Measures
25e. Discourage Factory Farming
25f. Animal Rights
25h. Growing Tobacco
25j. Non Petty Gambling
25k. Pets Treated as Humans
25L. Pollution of Land Water and Air
26. Rights and Freedoms - specifically points # 4 G Courts, 14 Education 16 Free Moral Agency , 17 Homeless, 20 Mobility, 21 Movement, 26 Protection , 27 Right to Die, 28 Social Assistance, 29 Travel and Mobility and 33 Speech.
27. Policies Related To Traditional Occupations
28. Policy Related To Traditional Habits - specifically
30. Policies Related To Traditional Arts - specifically
Building Ones Own House
31. Policies Related To Traditional Sports
34. Business specifically a Cooperation on the Job b Free Trade within our own borders.
c Job Creation e Mega projects f No More Economic Exploitation
g Raw Materials h Reforestation Forestry and Lumbering i The Economy
35.Miscellaneous - specifically 35bThose not Permitted to Strike 35cCredit 35dPartnerships 35eWorker's Lunch Time 35fHeating Cost of Government Buildings
36. Mergers, Takeovers, and Monopolies
37. Freedom of Competition
40. Health Care 41. Medical Services 42. Community Health Services 43. Reduce Health Care Costs
46. Reducing the Cost of Government
55. Serious Major Immediate Problems
56. Odds and Ends - specifically 56a Business Taxes 56cJurisdiction of Federal and Municipal Governments 56fMergers, Takeovers and Monopolies 56gNationalization of Energy Sector
67. Lands Invited to be Part of the House of Israel
Party Mailing Address: House of Israel Party P.O. Box 475 Stn. Main Calgary, Alberta T2P-2J1
Guarantee of Rights and Freedoms and Fundamental Freedoms (from the Canadian Constitution) " The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms: (a) freedom of conscience and religion; (b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication; (c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and (d) freedom of association. "