H I P Leadership
Contents of this Page
1. Leadership Team
3. Support is Needed
4. Party Registration
5. Limits to the Party Leaders Role in Government
6. Commitments of Party Leader When and If Promoted To Government by the People
7. Party Policy - rock solid, foundational and non-foundational.
" The House of Israel Party is working to build the new nations North and South House of Israel and also the House of Israel Commonwealth. "
1. Leadership Team
People are encouraged to join up and help create a leadership team - go to Team for the details on how to participate. Party strategy dealt with behind closed doors with those who are signed up members. The party leader will decide who will be on the team.
If you do not want to join nobody is stopping you from publicly supporting various H I P policies you regard as valuable and sensible. However, H I P policies come in a package and are designed to compliment each other, so just supporting a particular policy in isolation from the whole would not work too well.
Criteria For H I P Candidates in Canada before becoming a part of the Leadership Team - Standards Required
There are standards people need to meet before becoming a part of the Leadership Team. Be sure to examine them first. Here are these standards, but this may not be the final word, but it is a good starting point:
1. Must be a Canadian citizen, and in regards to getting the Leadership Team going in the 24 USA States - must be an United States citizen.
2. Cannot be in trouble with the law - unless it is something minor (the leader has discretion here).
3. Cannot have a criminal record, but the leader has discretion here.
4. Must never have been institutionalized for mental health issues, except if people were institutionalized for political reasons.
5. Must never have been incarcerated, except for minor matters - at the discretion of the leader.
6. Fluent in English or French or both, but for South House of Israel team - all you need is to be fluent in English.
7. Must never have been a member of a criminal gang.
8. Must be in reasonable health, so they can perform the duties of Member of Parliament should they be elected. This is a discretionary call by the party leader.
9. Must support the party leader and the concept of the House of Israel - with its new Constitution.
10. Must never have been involved in unethical business practices.
11. The party leader signs the nomination papers of all H I P candidates. If the person who won the nomination as H I P candidate in a particular riding was rejected by the leader, because they did not meet the standards as a candidate - then the next person in line who won the second most votes for nomination in the riding chosen - if they meet the standards.
12. Must have a record of high moral standards concerning respect and obedience laws of Canada (and for the 24 States invited to form South House of Israel - the laws of the USA), concerning business, and concerning respect for human rights - at the discretion of the leader.
If once nominated or elected a person fails to meet these standards in the future - they will be removed as candidates and MP representing the H I P. They would have to sit as an independent Member of Parliament.
You must be a Canadian citizen and at least sixteen (16) years old. You must agree to support the leader and the House of Israel Party, but this doesn't mean you have to agree with all the party policies, or with all the leader says and does. It doesn't mean you can't disagree with and criticize the leader and policy. You are free to disagree with or criticize party policy. You must agree not to support violence, and not to advocate the violent overthrow of the governments of Canada. Expectations are that members will support the party and build it up. There are sure to be policies you want carried out. You can work on those, if you wish.
You may also be unable to contribute due to circumstances. If so, don't worry about it. Just signing up is good enough then. Many are so busy these days, and just have so many things on their plate. Also would like to see the elders get involved, because your experience and knowledge is needed. So don't ever say you are too old, or too young.
The membership and sign up form is still not ready to go as of April 6, 2016.
3. Support is Needed And Welcome
All kinds of support is needed - not just financial. Details for receiving donations at this time are yet to be worked out. Everything must be legal and honest. Mailing address:
Ray Wegner P.O. Box 475 Stn. Main Calgary, Alberta T2P-2J1 or to
House of Israel Party P.O. Box 475 Stn. Main Calgary, Alberta T2P-2J1
The party leader and founder is supporting himself through his day job, so there is little spare time to work on party business.
Saturday (from Friday sunset to Saturday sunset) is observed very strictly as the weekly Sabbath. Therefore virtually nothing related to party business gets done during that time.
Realistically there are only evenings, and occasionally on Sundays and holidays to work on party business.
It is important the leader work full time on this, and be decently paid. Starting salary is $ 46,000 per year indexed to inflation, and can eventually rise to a maximum of $ 70,000 per year or perhaps more, if we are very successful. There must be donations of at least $ 46,000 per year, and Canadians must be prepared to support the party financially. A one time donation isn't adequate and there must be sustainable funding. The leadership must feel comfortable with the degree of financial support, before going ahead and quitting any day jobs.
All party expenses as of May 2016 are coming out of the leaders own pocket, as has been the case from the beginning. No one else has donated a penny so far, but hopefully this will change.
People are needed to get the party organized and registered when the time is right. After registration a percentage of your financial donations will be tax deductible.
The membership and sign up form is still not ready to go as of May, 2016. Also the way to properly handle donations to insure clarity and legality still have to be worked out.
4. Party Registration
The time has not yet come to register the party. We need to create a leadership team first - go to Team.
When the time comes this is the process for registration for the H I P as a Federal Party of Canada - the process:
5. Limits To Ray Wegner's Participation in Government
Due to his religion there are emergency limitations as to how far he can go with this government business. Therefore he can only work to build up and support the new nation the House of Israel - both North House of Israel and South House of Israel - and the House of Israel Commonwealth.
These new nations will all have biblically based laws as the rock solid foundation of their new Constitutions. The party leader must have a key leadership role, or else he won't have anything to do with it.
The party leader cannot and will not work to build up, restore or renew the political entity called Canada - that is in regard to his role as leader of the House of Israel Party.
Ray Wegner was born and raised in Alberta, which is a part of Canada - so he is a born and raised Canadian citizen, and so therefore enjoys all the rights and freedoms of being a Canadian citizen.
Major restrictions Party Leader is under in regards to his involvement with government:
1. Restricted to working to build up the new nations the North and South House of Israel, and the House of Israel Commonwealth. Must have a key leadership role in all these new nations (to insure the foundation of our Constitutions remains). Would be in the position (through the constitution of these new nations) of Governor General to insure the foundation of the constitution of these new nations isn't compromised.
2. Cannot and will not work (as H I P leader) to build up, restore or renew the political entity called Canada. Will not accept any position within Canada where he would be working to build up the political entity called Canada. This does not mean he hates Canada, or promotes anything illegal here - it just means that due to his religion he won't work in his position as party leader to build up the political entity called Canada. The goal is establish the new nation with its unique constitution.
3. The party leader won't support, go along with, or promote policies he feels are sinful.
4. Won't cave in to political pressure to water down the foundational policies.
5. Will never join any other political party.
6. Will only work to promote and support House of Israel Party policies, which are all part of the Constitution of the new nation the House of Israel. Restricted in working to support, clarify and implement these policies.
7. If stabbed in the back as leader - he will leave the party, and form another party with exactly the same policies. He must remain leader of the party or he will simply leave the party and form another one of which he is the leader. Because someone must insure biblical laws remain the foundation of our policies - that is his role. These principles absolutely cannot be compromised - go to Rock.
8. Required to be fair and honest in all his dealings with the public.
9. Not allowed to promote a combination of church and state, and must insure this new nation remains secular. There will not be any promotion of religion by the leader, since that is not his role, and mankind has free moral agency. Yet biblical laws will be the foundation of the constitution of the new nation, yet there will be a strict separation of church and state.
10. If the Party wins the election and the subsequent referendum to establish the new nation is defeated - then he is role is restricted - and he simply will not have any thing to do with that government, since it would just be another government of Canada.
11. Restricted in the role of Governor General (the referendum would give him the democratic authority to assume that role), if the new nation were ever to be formed, and could be impeached if he does the following and becomes a dictator:
What Would Constitute Dictatorial Actions by the Governor General ?
A) Abuse of his power to veto bills, legislation and laws passed by Parliament. Only if the GG considers a piece of legislation, or a bill or a law passed by Parliament to be unconstitutional, or to have violated the spirit of the constitution - would he have authority to veto it. The GG may send it back to Parliament for changes, or simply veto it.
B) Firing a Judge without Parliament's consent.
C) Interfering with the Police in their duties.
D) Appointing Judges without the consent of Parliament.
E) Getting the country into wars, without the consent of the military and the Ministry of Defense ( except during emergency situations).
F) Promoting family members to positions in the Government.
G) Interfering in the duties of Judges.
H) Unilaterally without Parliament's approval appointing a Member of Parliament to a position in one of the ministries, or departments, unless there was an emergency.
I) Unilaterally declaring an offense a capital offense, except for the points already mentioned in the Constitution.
J) Failure to allow elections every 5 years.
K) Failure to protect the spirit of the Constitution, but minor changes permitted. God's laws must remain the base of the Constitution.
L) Persecuting a certain religion or church. However, the G.G. like any citizen is free to speak his mind on any subject and criticize the doctrines of various churches and religions.
If the new nation were formed then party leader Ray Wegner would be promoted to the role of Governor General within that new nation, and be obligated to make and follow the following solemn, serious commitments.
All of the following commitments are made within the context of RDW being promoted to the position of Governor General, and having the power, and being given the resources within the new Constitution to carry out these commitments.
1. Committed to encourage elected governments to have a service orientated attitude. And committed to require government bureaucracies and government agencies and those contracted out by government to have a service orientated attitude, and to reduce or put away the domineering, controlling and it's " my way or the highway " attitude that is so prevalent within Canadian governments in 2013. Government must serve - not oppress. If the government continues to oppress the people - then the GG has authority to step in and stop the oppression, and deal severely with the oppressors.
2. Commitment to work to clean up the corruption in government, and to insure those in senior positions in government are held accountable. Insure there is a system of accountability in government and for those contracted out by government.
3. Committed to insure the reforms in the new constitution are carried out within a reasonable length of time.
4. Commitment to insure the government of the House of Israel remains secular, and that there is no combination of church and state.
5. Commitment to work with the Jews and others in Palestine to rebuild the Temple on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem - unless the Jewish people or others precede on their own. This would just be viewed as a construction project.
6. Committed to help make the House of Israel one of the freest nations on earth, yet all within the safe confines of rule by law. Committed to protect the nations sovereignty, and to insure the general thrust of the constitution is upheld.
7. Committed to work to help create a climate in the House of Israel that is conducive to the growth of genuine Christianity.
8. Committed to cleaning up the corruption and injustice in the courts. And working to give our citizens a real justice system that delivers justice in a timely fashion. Committed to weed out incompetent and corrupt Judges.
9. Committed to reduce the size and cost of government, and to streamline government so that it works effectively and efficiently. Committed to get rid of excessive and bloated bureaucracy.
10. Committed to insure the GG's office does not usurp the role of Parliament, but rather works with Parliament so the commitments of the GG can be carried out.
If parliament prevents the GG from carrying out these commitments then the GG has authority to overrule Parliament and carry out the commitments. However, before the GG overrules Parliament, he would be required to bring up the problem and issue with Parliament officially, and give Parliament reasonable time to deal with the matter in question.
11. Committed to support lands and nations that are invited and who willingly want to be part of a House of Israel Commonwealth and live under a similar constitution as our own, and who want to be allied with us. The GG's commitment to these lands, nations and peoples would be the same as his commitments to the House of Israel, and his pledge to them would be the same as his pledge to the people of the House of Israel, except for the 2 month military duty.
12. Commitments in the event of war. The GG is the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces.
a) If the House of Israel is involved in war the Governor General would go and fight as a soldier as long as he is fit and able or perform the role of Commander.
b) If the GG is not physically able then he could not perform the role of soldier, but will still be involved in the war as Commander, if healthy and able.
c) If the GG is prepared to risk other peoples lives in warfare then he needs to be prepared to risk his own life too.
d) The minimum yearly active duty requirement for the GG in the event of war is at least 2 months per year of direct action.
e) These military commitments upon the GG only apply if House of Israel troops are involved in warfare.
f) Age restrictions for the GG in the military and as Commander-in-Chief do not apply to the GG - the only limitations would be physical and mental fitness ones. The GG can override any physical restrictions placed on him by the doctors. However this could not be done in regards to his mental health and fitness requirements.
Other limitations in regards to his participation within government exist, but these are the major limitations.
13. Committed to never step down or quit as H I P Leader or Governor General, or as President (if elected to position of President) as long as the people keep electing him in free and open elections.
However, he would be required to resign if impeached.
He must stay on because nobody else is as committed to insure that the Hard Rock and Foundational Policies are carried out. No one else really cares.
14. Committed Bureaucracy - to clean up the corruption within the governemnt bureaucracies and to follow the principle: " the best government is the government that governs the least " (a quote by Henry David Thoreau and also Thomas Jefferson - origins of this quote may precede Thoreau.)
Rock solid biblically based policy cannot be compromised with. Some minor word changes permitted. The party must stand for something. Around 50 policies.
Fundamental party policy - are not biblically based, but are foundational. These also help define us and give us something solid to stand for. There will be no voting on these. Around 40 policies.
Non-foundational policies - Party members direct vote will be asked on all the other policies listed in the proposed new constitution that are not Rock Solid and that are not Foundational Policies. There are a great number of such policies. Many are economic policies, which must remain flexible. Whatever the majority of members or voting delegates approve of will be party policy. It is important delegates be familiar with these ideas, and important to study them up a bit, so they can make an informed decision when voting on each of these policy proposals. Around 90 policies.
This is the process we shall follow to put together a team of leaders for the H I P (however it is not cast in stone). The focus is putting together a Leadership Team of 400 in Canada and 400 from the 24 American States invited to form South House of Israel. The two teams are separate from each other, but the process is almost identical. It is however anticipated there will be some differences. Right now in May 2016 there is no focus whatsoever on running for office or getting involved publically too much. Right now the emphasis is recruitment of a team of leaders in both Canada and the 24 USA States.
The plan and method for forming a leadership team and the positions created is almost the same for both North House of Israel and South House of Israel. However, North and South if or when created will be separate countries, yet having many things in common. So therefore the non-foundational policies are going to differ, since North and South will have separate leadership teams, and will vote separately on non-foundation policies, that are not part of Rock Solid and Foundational Policy. So at the beginning things are almost identical, but later on as we progress, and get more organized differences will emerge, but this is normal and to be expected.
A separate web site has been created for the new nation South House of Israel which would consist of 24 American States: Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin and Michigan, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island.
North House of Israel Party Leadership Team
North House of Israel consists of the land called Canada. The recruitment campaign plan for now is this one. Most of the positions created are taken straight from the party policies in the proposed Constitution. The following is a basiuc picture of how the team will be set up and organized. For the proper links and the official page on this matter go to Team.
The 24 Inner Circle Leadership Team and the Positions They Will Hold - in order of priority. These leaders are part of the shadow cabinet and need to be well versed in their portfolios, so they could, when the time comes , function effectively in an elected House of Israel Party government.
1. Party Leader - already filled by Ray Wegner
2. Finance - financial portfolio.
7. Inter-Provincial Affairs
9. External Affairs
19. Aboriginal Affairs
20. Water Supply Management
21. Northern Development
22. Ship Building and Merchant Marine
23. Arts, Hobbies and Sports
This will be the hard core team consisting of these 24 major portfolios, and the persons filling these positions will be part of the inner circle. Each person will have 4 persons supporting, helping them and backing them up ( 23 × 5 = 115).
There are 16 additional positions added to the Shadow Cabinet, but these would be more minor portfolios. Here is the breakdown of their responsibilities within the leadership team.
1. Airports, air transportation and airlines.
3. Food Processing
5. Hospitality Industry
6. Machine Manufacturing
7. Post Secondary Education
9. Post Office
10. Hunting and Gathering
11. Industrial Standards
12. Food and Safety and the Natural Health Products Industry
13. Immigration and Foreign Seasonal Workers
14. Border Patrol and Patrolling of the Territorial Limits
15. The job is to look after the Traditional Occupations from the proposed new Constitution that no one else in the leadership team is taking care of. This also so includes Other Traditions
16. This position will require those filling it to take care of the remaining traditions from the House of Israel Common Cultural Outline that no other leaders are watching after. This would be the traditional rodents, predators and omnivores, ungulates, snakes, bats, worms and other creeping critters plus fish, amphibians, and water mammals, traditional insects, birds of prey, crows and jay family, song birds, woodpeckers, water and shore birds, wild chickens and turkeys, other birds, deciduous trees, evergreen trees, shrubs, flowers, grains, vegetables, grasses, legumes, low bush berries and tame mushrooms, water and marsh plants, other plants and traditional weeds. This will be a very interesting, fun job.
These 16 more minor portfolios created are still part of the leadership team, but not part of the inner circle of 24 leaders. Each of these 16 will have 3 leadership back-up supports. So doing the math - 16 × 4 = 64.
Next are the 30 positions and what the persons running them shall be responsible for within the Leadership Team. These leaders are also to help and support the previous leaders, who have bigger and more difficult jobs.
1. Separation of Church and State
3. Aging - no mandatory retirement laws
4. Abortion on demand
6. Social Safety Net
7. Family Law
10. Communications (the CBC)
11. Close to Nature
12. Research and Development and Taking Care of Our own First
13. Third Party Funding of Abortions
14. Automobiles, Drivers and Insurance
15. Wages of Members of Parliament
16. Speaker of the House
19. Judicial System
20. Swift Justice
23. Weights and Measures
24. Discourage Factory Farming
25. Pollution of Land, water and Air
26. Those Not Permitted to Strike
27. Mergers, Takeovers and Monopolies
28. Freedom of Competition
29. Health Care, Medical Services, Community Health Services, and Reducing Health Care Costs
30. Odds and Ends
The 30 persons filling these positions would have support and back-up of 3 persons each. So let use do the calculations and math 30 × 4 = 120.
Next there shall be added 50 more positions filled by 61 more leaders. This is added to mop up and take care of the remaining policies in the proposed Constitution that don't have someone looking after them. Every last policy in the proposed Constitution has to have someone responsible for it. So all together we need a team of a core of 140 persons, plus backup persons, so all told the goal is to have 400.
Sixty-one (61) more party leaders needed to cover and take care of all the remaining policies in the proposed new Constitution that do not have someone taking responsibility for them. These 61 positions and the responsibilities they will have is just put together in its rough form. These will need to be refined more, but the basic concept remains. Every policy in the new Constitution has to have someone working on it and being responsible for it. Adjustments can still be made.
Here are the following policies that need someone to take responsibility for, and the number of H I P leaders required to deal with them:
1. policy number 26 Rights and Freedoms - ................................................shared among 7 persons.
2. policy # 8 Governor General -
Commitments of Governor General and the nations identity...................................1 person.
3. policy # 1 - God's Laws the Foundation - ...........................................................1 person.
4. policy # 2 - Lands Invited to be part of the House of Israel ................................2 persons
5. policy # 14 - House of Israel Party Constitution .................................................2 persons
6. policy # 4 - Voting and Elections ........................................................................1 person
7. policy # 12 - Government Departments and Ministries ......................................2 persons
8. policy # 9 - President ...........................................................................................2 persons
9. policy # 69 and 70 - Five Year Phasing in Period and Conclusion ......................2 persons
10. policy # 48 - Guns ............................................................................................. 2 persons
11. policy # 46 and 56b- Reducing the cost of Government, Prime Minister ..........2 persons
12. policy # 56b, i - Referendums and Constitution Amending Formula .................4 persons
13. policy # Fishing ............................................................................................. 2 persons
14. policy # 25a - Censorship .......................................................................... ....... 2 persons
15. policy # 25n - Prostitution and Pimping ........................................................... 2 persons
16. policy # 25f - Animal Rights ........................................................................... 1 person
17. policy # 25h - Growing Tobacco ...................................................................... 2 persons
18. policy # 25i - Mass Water Diversions to the USA ............................................ 1 person
19. policy # 28 - Traditional Habits and Cultural Matters .................................... 1 person
20. policy # 27a - Coal Mining ............................................................................. 2 persons
21. policy # 30 - Building One's Own House ........................................................ 2 persons
22. policy # 34 - Business Policy ............................. seven categories shared by 7 persons
a - Cooperation on the job
b - Free Trade
c - Job Creation
d - Land Based Economy
e - Mega projects
f - No More Economic Exploitation
g - Raw Materials
23. policies # 52, 53, 60 and 63 -
Religion and Clergy plus Christian Heritage and Cemeteries .................................. 1 person
24. policies # 58,59,61,62,64,65 and 66 -
Cloning Illegal, Genetic Engineering of Humans,
Babies and Maternity Leave, Divorce, Adoption,
Circumcision, Single Mothers, Family ..............................................................1 person
25. policy # 24e - Driving ..................................................................................1 person
26. policy # 24f - languages ...............................................................................2 persons
27. policy # 24j and 24n - Monogamy and Protecting Woman and Children ....1 person
28. policy # 24o Slavery Forbidden ....................................................................1 person
29. policy # 24b and 24p - Calendar and Statuary Holidays...............................1 person
30. policy # - Marijuana -.................................................................................1person
31. policy # - Changes and Further Discussions .............................................1 person
32. Whatever if left over .......................................................................................2 persons
Whatever left over includes the following:
How to empower MPs
Cost of Heating
Restaurants and Catering
Support Team For the Party Leader
The goal is to recruit 14 individuals to support the party leader. These will be from all areas of the country of Canada.
1. Quebec Lieutenants - two persons.
2. Two persons from Ontario
3. Two persons from British Columbia
4. Three support leaders from the Prairie Provinces - one each from Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
All of the support staff from Quebec, Ontario, the Prairie Provinces and British Columbia need one back-up for each person. So there are 9 all together and so there would be needed 18 leaders to help out for support for the Party Leader.
5. From Yukon, North West Territories, and Nunavut one back-up leader for the Party Leader.
6. One support person for the leader representing the bureaucracy.
7. Two woman leaders supporting the Party Leader dealing with woman's issues.
8. One support person for the party leader from the Maritimes.
These 14 persons (will be part of the 400 leadership team) and are to support the party leader Ray Wegner and take his place in these areas when the H I P leader is not available or is too busy. Each of the 14 need a back-up and support person. Therefore we shall have a total of 28 plus the party leader, which then comes to 29 persons.
Eleven more need to be added, which will come to a total of 40. These 11 will act as a support staff for the Party Leader Ray Wegner. They will be chosen from the following fields and shall represent these fields. Here is the list:
1. Two aboriginal leaders
2. Two ethnic leaders
The other 7 leaders will be chosen from the business community from the following areas:
1. Energy Sector
3. Policing and the Military
4. External Affairs
5. Unionized Workers
6. Banking and Foreign Investment
So add it all up and you get 39 support leaders for the party leader to help him out with his job. Add him to this and we get 39+1 = 40
How Will These 40 Be Organized ?
There will be three shifts for those taking the place and supporting the party leader and for the leader.
1. For the party leader Noon to 8:00 PM - this is his shift
2. others and their shift - 8:00 PM to 4:00 AM
3 others and their shift - 4:00 AM to Noon
The others - the support staff and support leaders for the H I P Leader all work an 8 hour shift. There will be an overlap for each of 30 minutes to account for lunch break. Some of them may work the Noon to 8:00 P.M shift.
They will each have 15 minutes breaks - two per shift. Hours would be a 40 hour week, plus overtime.
Their work week will be managed by the Party Leader Ray Wegner. Their activities would revolve around getting the House of Israel Party organized, fund raising, recruiting candidates, signing up members, and explaining party policy.
These jobs would be paid positions once funding comes in and will be a 40 hour work week. Wages would be an average industrial wage. In Canada this is roughly around $ 45,000 dollars per year. Prior to money coming in these jobs would be unpaid, and part time.
These 40 would be the first on the pay roll once money and donations start coming in.
The income and expenses of the House of Israel Party would be put up and published over the internet for all to read. And the income of the workers would be up there too.
No one employed by the H I P is to be paid more than the Party Leader. We would all get a raise if we bring in more money. However, there are limits to this income, and $ 75,000 limit seems realistic. However, this would only happen, if the party fund raising is very successful, and the progress of the party is successful. The idea is to reward hard work and success.
ADDING IT ALL UP
Hard core leadership team = 115 persons
More Minor Portfolios = 64 persons
Leadership Support Team = 120 persons
Covering What Isn't Covered = 61 persons
Party Leader and Support Team = 40 persons
Leadership Team Total Numbers = 400 persons needed to fill all the various positions created.
Party Convention To Define Policy
The plan right now is to have 140 party delegates attending a Policy Convention (after we have put together an effective team) that votes on the policies up for vote, and they would approve or disapprove of the wording of those policies. These are non-foundational policies. About half of our current policies are considered as non-foundation. Only the 140 delegates, who are part of the leadership team, are allowed to vote on these matters at the Policy Convention, which shall be arranged when the time is right and when we have a realistically full team put together.
We need this 400 leadership team because a big storm is coming to Canada and the United States, and we need the House of Israel Party up and running, so we can offer a viable alternative and hopefully win the election and take over the government. Big troubles are coming, and we need to be ready when they come to a head. Already the USA and Canada are at war with Russia over Ukraine. We are into World War 3 already.
Taking Care of Details
This is the hard part. The details are many and varied. The plan is in place. The goals have been set. Now it is a matter of getting the tools and equipment together, and knowing how to use them, and getting the people together to do the work, and getting it done. Easier said than done, but it is a worthy cause, and it will be done. Where there is a will there is a way. The will exists, and the time is right.
Party Mailing Address: House of Israel Party P.O. Box 475 Stn. Main Calgary, Alberta T2P-2J1
The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms: (a) freedom of conscience and religion; (b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication; (c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and (d) freedom of association.
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government."
quote by Edward Abbey 1927-1989 American Writer