House of Israel Party Election Platform - when we shall register the H I P and run for election.
Official H I P election platform. It is not the final say though - and it might still be changed somewhat due to circumstances, but for now and the foreseeable future this is our election platform.
Provided for you is the specific 24 party election platform list. Each point in this list will have its own page where we shall flesh out the specific points, and clarify and explain more fully these matters. Solutions will be offered.
1. Corruption and Mismanagement within government is a very serious problem that must be tackled.
2. Health Care System is too costly - ways and means of getting costs under control.
3. Participation by too many in their Canadian society is lacking. Ways and means explored to encourage participation.
4. Tourism It costs too much to see your own country. Also there is a lack of interest shown by too many Canadians in their land. Ways and means of encouraging internal travel, and stimulating interest in our own land and home explored.
5. Immigration Reform - the problem is the catering to immigrants and the excessive levels of immigration.
Exploitation of Immigrants and temporary seasonal workers is also a serious problem. Many of these people are no better than slaves. Many immigrants are being brought into Canada just so they can be exploited economically. This has to be stopped.
6. Housing costs are excessive. Putting into place an affordable housing strategy.
7. Child neglect and child abuse is excessive in Canada. This problem needs fixing.
8. Toleration in certain matters is positive, but can be overdone at times. Excessive toleration in certain matters, but intolerance towards genuine Christianity is also another problem. We shall explore what the H I P believes we as a society need to tolerate - versus what the party would consider matters that we as a society should not tolerate.
9. The Land and Climate - Too many have a strong negative attitude towards the land and especially the climate in Canada. How to feel better about and have a more organic, natural appreciation for this land and its climate will be looked into. If you hate winter and snow - how can you be happy here ?
10. Corruption by the managerial class in Canada is a serious problem. This needs fixing.
11. Same-sex marriage is something the H I P is strongly opposed to. If we were not - we would be giant hypocrites.
12. Disnonesty and downright lies told by too much of the media - causes enormous damage. A strategy in place to deal with corruption and lies in the media - especially those directed towards the H I P and its leader. Our strategy will in no way put at jeopardy or compromise the freedom of expression and freedom of speech and of the press we enjoy in Canada. However, freedom brings with it responsibilities also.
13. Quebec favoritism and special treatment of Quebec by too many Canadian politicians is a concern. Too much money sucked out of places like Alberta and funneled into Quebec - is just another problem. Ways and means explored to address regional inequities and political favoritism towards Quebec. The party is not interested in Quebec bashing, but seeks a more fair and just means in distribution of the wealth. A just society is promoted by the H I P.
14. Aboriginal special status has caused serious problems, and must be fixed. The list of unresolved problems regarding aboriginals will be tackled by the H I P like the problems of; corruption by aboriginal leaders and Chiefs; high levels of family breakdown and alcoholism among natives; the excessive numbers of aboriginal children in foster homes; the ridiculous land claim demands by many natives; so much money poured into reserves by the governments yet too many on reserves are on welfare; and the broken culture of aboriginals must be resolved. The H I P has real solutions - not just more handouts and more domination of natives by government.
15. Abortion on demand that exists in Canada as of 2015 is something the H I P cannot and will not support. Third party funding of abortion is permitted.
16. A colonial attitude exists towards the United States of America by Canada and too many Canadians and this is something the H I P and its leader absolutely do not support. The USA is our closest and best neighbour, but we cannot continue the damaging colonial mindset here in Canada.
17. Suicides rates in Canada are too high especially among youths and aboriginals. This problem will not be swept under the rug by the H I P or its leader. When too many of our people are killing themselves - obviously something is wrong. Let us work to bring those numbers down. Of course there is only so much that can be done, but doing nothing is not the answer.
18. Foods contaminated by poisons, poisonous chemicals, harmful food additives, and other harmful substances are being allowed into the foods Canadian's eat and into the environment, and this is accepted and tolerated too much. This is not something the H I P accepts. We need a clean and wholesome food supply, and high environmental standards.
19. Environmental neglect within cities and excessive environmental contamination in urban areas particularly larger urban places like cities. Cleaning up our cities and their environment is policy.
20. Agriculture has been neglected and suffering for way too long in Canada. Some specific problems within Canadian Agriculture that the H I P wants to focus on are; the lack of an organic agricultural policy; catering to big farming; overuse of chemicals; depletion of soil fertility; the HIP Policy is to ban the growing, sale, and import of GMOs; environmental damage done in the name of agriculture and the neglect of agriculture by past governments.
21. Warfare - the H I P does not support Canada waging senseless wars like the recent no win one in Afghanistan, which has cost Canada over 23 billion dollars and counting, and which has killed and crippled too many.
22. Wilds of Canada - The negative perception of willderness in Canada - therefore the unwillingness to simply occupy vast stretches of the country.
23. Feminist ideology cannot be supported by the party. Past governments of Canada since the early 1970's or even earlier have catered to and even funded feminist organizations. The H I P recognizes and accepts citizen's freedom to be feminists, but will no longer support feminism ideology financially or in policy.
24. The pampering of pets - especially dogs and treating the dog as a member of the family won't be supported by the party. Pets are wonderful, but they are not humans. Lets love our children and mates more than the dog.